Sunday, May 15, 2011

holdria juchu (tha's suppossed to be a yodel)

Hey there,
I was told that if I have a blog I have to update more then I do.
This blog is all about my random brain function so I guess I should have more updates....
Lots has happened over the last few weeks and days.
Some are good things and some bad things, but guess what that's life, not everything is going to be as sweet as Candy.
I went to Vancouver a few weeks ago to take Photos of a conference, I was asked if I wanted to go 1 hr before the plane left. Short notice?! I think so :)....
Since I was a teenager (long time ago) going to Vancouver has been one of my biggest dream so who was I to say no? So I said yes, packed in a hurry and left (I didn't get to see much of the country itself).
It was an amazing opportunity and I do not regret going, the whole experience was such a blessing. The people there are so friendly and warm hearted (that's not a word is it? If it wasn't, now it is). I felt right at home and it was hard to leave (yes even if it was just 1 day).
Couple days or weeks later my Uncle passed away, even though we knew it would happen (he had a pretty aggressive cancer), it still hit us hard when he went home. I might not have seen him often due to living on different parts of the word, but I am a person that values the meaning of family, (relatives and friends included). This is one of the most important things to me, I'd do almost everything for family....
So yea it hit hard, but I had a great support system (friends) who were there and gave me the strenth i needed. SO thanks to all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment