Monday, June 6, 2011

I never know what to put here :)

It has been a while since I've signed in on here and posted something.
Lots has been going on (good and bad) and you'd think I have much to talk about, but honestly I never quite know what to say or write about.
We all have a time in life where one hits a point on the road and you just don't quite know where your head is (I think I left mine on my neighbors bed), thats where I am right now (NO, not on my neighbors bed)
Life throws the good the bad and the ugly in our way, not asking if we are ready and prepared to face the challenge or not.
I think if we had the choice we would miss out on some pretty great stuff, sure the bad would not be there either, but a lot of "bad" helps us grow, makes us stronger and prepares us for other things that might soon follow.
So take life as it is grab the bad by the horns, fight it and learn from it...!!
ramble, ramble ;)
Those where my two cents....gotta go get some work done and find my head
hope you guys have a great week
xoxo
currently reading: (I haven't quite started it yet, but the few pages I did read are super incredible)

No comments:

Post a Comment