Monday, August 1, 2011

ui with the poodles already

The last few weeks have been pretty exhausting and exiting all at ones.
My sister just got back from her 6mth mission trip in Africa, she stayed with us for 2 weeks and is now safely back in good ol' Germany .
Those two weeks involved everything wedding related you can think of, and if I ay everything I mean EVERYTHING!!
I am excited for her but it does get kind of annoying, all the wedding talk, dress shopping (for us, she bought hers month ago) and the Bridezilla part.
Since her Husband (in one week) is currently living in Germany they decided it would be better to get married over there, which means we have to fly out too and thats the stressful part (not the raveling I enjoy that part actually).
I am in college still and wont get time of which means I am missing a lot and have to turn in everything over a week before its due, which turns 4 projects into 8 (1 project 4 to 8hrs= 16+ hrs, and all this in 1 week or less).
I'm about to loose it, but she"ll be happy so all that crap on the side is well worth it.
1 Sibling down 2 more to go, I actually always have wanted more sibs but I guess now I happy my parents ended the childbearing when they did :).
I'm just hoping to not catch the brides flower thingy again, hm...or maybe I do they say the third time is a charm right?
So thats my over tired update I'm back working and hope I'll survive it all in one piece ;)
Take care and have a fantastic week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment